Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm changing my fuel filter today?

And I wanted to know if there is anything besides the fuel filter itself that I should be on the look out for while changing it? Anything I could notice while doing it that would indicate a different problem?
I'm changing my fuel filter today?
Maybe a couple of things. I would check to see if any fuel lines are kinked or leaking. I would also make sure that the fuel lines are secure and free from rattling around. Make sure they are clamped firmly. That is about all I can think of. Good luck.
I'm changing my fuel filter today?
dry and crack hoses about it really when you pul line fuel wil come out so just replace it fast i alwasy remove line on tank side first and hold finger over hose and pull the front one
We would need to know the original problem to help diagnose another.



I am changing a fuel filter today also. Generally a new filter will help if your vehicle is sluggish or has a loss of power.



Good Luck and recheck all your fittings before you drive away.



I know a guy who did a fuel filter on an Expedition and did not have the lines plugged all the way in. The car burnt to the ground on the side of the freeway that afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment