Thursday, September 15, 2011

After changing my fuel filter, why won't my truck start?

I have a 1995 Mazda B2300 2WD 4 cyl pickup truck. I changed the filter with the correct filter for my vehicle, but now it won't start. Is there something I am missing?



I know the line pressure is empty after you relieve it and I know to allow the line time to refill. I tried letting the starter run for 15 seconds at a time and it's not getting any fuel it seems. Do you have to prime it or something? Thanks for reading.
After changing my fuel filter, why won't my truck start?
check your fuel pump and fuel lines
After changing my fuel filter, why won't my truck start?
being installed in the right direction for fuel flow could be the problem

also check and see if truck is equipped with a fuel shutoff sensor

may be off, listen for fuel pump to run when turning switch to on posistion without cranking I'd check to fuel flow direction is right

first. good luck Bill B.
did you get it on right ? you have to bleed the air out of the lines too. i know i have to on my oldsmobile.check to see if it,s on backwards.
You could have a bad fuel pump.
  • fish
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment