Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I have changed my fuel filter. Black liquid came out and my 2002 Chevy malibu still won't start?

I can hear the fuel pump start up. I am still lost on why it won't start. I have changed the fuel filter. My major concern is that black liquid stuff came out of the old fuel filter. what is the black stuff?
I have changed my fuel filter. Black liquid came out and my 2002 Chevy malibu still won't start?
you need to check fuel pressure, the pump may turn but the pressure may be low is the secuirty light on?
I have changed my fuel filter. Black liquid came out and my 2002 Chevy malibu still won't start?
dirt and stuff mixed with the gas! thats what a filter does , filters the gas
its a long time build up dirt, gas leftover
sit in your car.

make sure you are in a quiet enviroment so you can hear a pin drop

open the driver door.

turn your key till the ignition is on, do not start the car.

listen for a humming noise from under your seat, under the car.

that is where your fuel pump is.

it is possible that your fuel pump quit on you because of the build up of grime. if you do not hear a humming noise start for a couple seconds and then cut out, your fuel pump is dead or your fuel pump relay is out. so listen for that sound. if you don't hear it investigate.
Fuel pump relays..
  • nail need to be
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment