Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My ka keeps loosing power and shuddering like its loosing petrol, does the fuel filter need changing?

Na just change the car for something decent.
My ka keeps loosing power and shuddering like its loosing petrol, does the fuel filter need changing?
Could be a lot of things.It could be fuel starvation or an air leak somewhere in the vacuum hoses or the air intake. Get a mechanic to check it out the coil rarely goes wrong. It' probably something simple and cheap
My ka keeps loosing power and shuddering like its loosing petrol, does the fuel filter need changing?
That has just happened to my Fiesta Zetec and it turned out to be one of the cylinders not firing. I had to have a new coil pack and it cost me 拢150.
take a look at your spark plug %26amp; wires along with coil and distribtor. it looks like you are getting weak or no spark. it could be one spark plug or more than one but in any case power will be poor if any of the above is faulty. if all is well withthe plugs and so on then try looking at the fuel system.let me know how things turned out. Oso.
try and give it a good service, it could be your spark plugs needs changing and oil etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment