Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm changing my fuel filter in a 3.1 Beretta. Can anybody tell me were it is located?

under the car forward of the fuel tank.
I'm changing my fuel filter in a 3.1 Beretta. Can anybody tell me were it is located?
Without a year - GM usally mounts Fuel filters behind the fuel tank
I'm changing my fuel filter in a 3.1 Beretta. Can anybody tell me were it is located?
follow the fule lines from the tank to the front of the car. the filter should be near the tank .
It is probably under the car, Look for a can with a fuel line coming in at one end and out the other. It is about the size of a pop can.



Buy the filter and you will know what to look for.
I had a 1989 Beretta with a 2.8, and I believe the fuel filter was under the car by the frame rail. If I remember right, it was on the driver's side, just inside the rail.
driver side between (if 4 door) the two doors ( or behide the dr. doors )it is a double threaded fuel filter. Their is also on in the fuel tank on the fuel pump.
it should be located under the rear seating area on frame of car [under] or it is back in front of the rear wheel axles [rear end] running across the so called rear end gear box or pumpkin
  • favorite musical groups
  • healthy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment