Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is the engine of my car affected by the dirty fuel filter?

My car is chevorlet malibu 2002. I used to change the fuel filter every 8 mos. Now i was surprised to see the gas from the filter is dark and really black. I am just worried something might happen to the engine o especially the injection pump
Is the engine of my car affected by the dirty fuel filter?
yes!!!! all the crap that isnt being filtered out is going straight into your engine!!
Is the engine of my car affected by the dirty fuel filter?
i agree with steve on that one it might also help to use better fuel
yes if fuel filter is dirty ur engine will be sucking dirty fuel in the carb or injectors
you r f ing crazy...every 8 months...i dont do it every 8 YEARS!...when it clogs i change it..
Yes it is, All the crap it is supposed to filter out is getting in to your engine.
Sounds like fuel tank problem there , dark means contaminated fuel have it checked
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment