Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do i change the Fuel Filter in my '92 Saturn SL2?

I've got the filter, and the little plastic tool ($10 from Autozone) to remove it, but I'm not sure how to go about it. What's the process? Do I need to crimp off the fuel lines before getting started so they don't leak out? Will I need to jack up the car to get to it underneath, or can I get to it from above? Thanks.
How do i change the Fuel Filter in my '92 Saturn SL2?
http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthr鈥?/a>



Follow that link.

In the mean time I'll find some manual pages with photos for you when I find a few minutes to spare.



---



The following link has photos and precise directions. I'll e-mail you the directions, but I do it'll be a copyright violation if I copy stuff here word-for-word.



http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090鈥?/a>





[Text Removed]
How do i change the Fuel Filter in my '92 Saturn SL2?
The first step is to go up to your wife and give her a biiiig SMOOCH. Then you should call your father-in-law. Together, you two can work it out. I know it.
  • server
  • What is a Duvet Cover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment