Friday, June 3, 2011

Can anyone give me tips on changing the fuel filter on a 1999 Hyundai Elantra?

best thing I can think of if you wanna do it yourself, buy the fix it manual from a store like auto zone it should give you step by step instructions %26quot;look to see if one is already opened first and read that section to see if you are able to do it by yourself before you buy the manual.|||IT IS BEST TO SALE YOUR CAR FOR A REASONABLE PRICE AND TRY FOR A NEW SKODA OR HONDA CIVIC WHICH GIVE MORE MILE AGE COMPARED TO ELANTRA|||I don%26#039;t have a 99 Elantra, I own an 02 model. In my car the fuel filter is under the back seat. You have to unbolt the seat to change it, but it%26#039;s easy to do. Just make sure you put the fuel filter in correctly.


If you have more questions, you can go to hyundaiperformance.com and they may be able to help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment