Friday, June 3, 2011

What benefits will I gain from changing my fuel filter?

Hello, my Camaro has 103,000 miles and this weekend Im going to have my fuel filter changed. I believe it%26#039;s in line under my car.





what performance increase could I gain by doing this. When I put my key and turn the car on, it starts up right away all the time....|||By changing the fuel filter at the factory recommend time intervals you help to:


Increase the fuel pump life (for it does not have to work harder pumping the fuel past a dirty/clogged filter).


Increase the engine life by not having the engine run leaner than it should with less fuel because a restricted fuel filter.


Some claim increased miles per gallon.|||You won%26#039;t likely notice anything, but at the very least, fuel will be delivered more quickly under acceleration. If the filter was clogged, your car wouldn%26#039;t run properly, but it%26#039;s not good to let it get to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment